- You can send the videotapes or DVD disks by snail mail to youby.com and their engineers will convert & upload your videos to Youtube website. Your master video will be returned to you in 30 days with a complimentary DVD copy. All this for $99.
- And if that sounds too much money for just uploading those
DVD videos to Youtube, here's how to do it for $27.
We'll use Movietoolbox software called MovieToolbox Video Converter that's available for Windows platforms.
MovieToolbox video software can convert DVD videos to MPEG4 (MOV, MP4) compatible video files in few clicks.
These converted video files can directly be uploaded to Youtube just like WMV or Windows AVI files.
- First insert the DVD disc and select the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD drive that houses the VOB movie files.
- The program will quickly scan the various movie titles on your DVD. Select the individual tracks that you want to upload and then choose the name of the output file (like for_youtube.mov) convert dvd to youtube
- Click next to start the conversion process.